- As you pull into the parking lot of grace and drive towards the door you will see "guest" parking right up front. We reserve these spots for our first time guests.
- There will be a greeter to welcome you at the door and open it for you. They are there all morning opening the door, so you don't have to do that half-walk half-run thing you usually do when someone is holding the door for you.
- Inside the sanctuary someone will offer you a bulletin with a lot of useful info. Take the bulletin, it will give you something to look at if at any point you feel awkward. There is coffee to the left, help yourself. There are K-cups of decaf coffee there as well, if you are one of those people.
- The service starts at 10:45 and lasts about an hour.
- Music is up first and we encourage you to stand, clap and sing along, it's way more fun that way. If you don't know the words to the songs, it's ok, we have a big display projecting them for you to read. If you can't read, well, I don't know what to write here.
- The message will be your next stop. Whether it is our lead pastor or someone else, you will hear a relevant and challenging message.
- You've made it. We will dismiss and you are free to go. You were free to go earlier, fourth amendment and all, but now everyone is doing it.
- Turn in the connect card and we will give you a gift card to Chic-Fil-A. Of course, you'll have to wait until Monday to go, but hey - that gives you something to look forward to! Go get your children and prepare to discuss your experiences in the car as you leave.
The Sunday morning walkthrough